Hello there, welcome and my deepest thanks for stopping by. I’ve included in this showreel some of the film work I had the privilege of working on at Double Negative. I hope you’ll enjoy!
– “In the Stillness” by Megan Wofford
– “Paved” by Nate Smith
Other films I’ve worked on but not included in the reel:
– The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013)
– Hercules (2014)
– Transcendence (2014)
– Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts, a 3D motion themed ride at Universal Studios Florida, Orlando.
Tools and equipment used:
– Canon 50D with Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Lens
– Adobe After Effects
– Adobe Photoshop
– Adobe Premiere Pro
– The Foundry Nuke (production)
– Double Negative Noodle (production)
– Boris FX Mocha Pro (production)
– Autodesk Maya (production)
Disclaimer: I do not claim any right over any of the music and film footage used in this showreel. All rights reserved to the respective copyright owners.